Articole avand eticheta ‘Romania castles’
Romania it’s an interesting country to visit. There are both good and bad things about it, but I think that’s the case with all countries around the world. You can find below the most interesting places that I recommend you to visit while you’re in Romania.
City break If you like the urban agglomeration and you want to taste the cultural values of the Romanians, here are the cities that you must to visit:
- Bucharest (the capital city) – the biggest city in Romania, situated on the south part of Romania.
- Sibiu – it’s a cultural city and it has a special charm. It’s situated in Transylvania region.
- Iasi – another cultural city situated in the North-Est part of Romania in the Moldova region.
- Cluj-Napoca – situated as well in Transylvania region.
- Timisoara – located on the West of Romania in the Banat region.